UNIVERSITY OF BENIN STUDENT UNION ENDORSE PRINCE FRANK ONAIVI UKONGA FOR GOVERNOR IN EDO 2012 POLLS


UNIVERSITY OF BENIN STUDENT UNION ENDORSE PRINCE FRANK ONAIVI UKONGA FOR GOVERNOR IN EDO 2012 POLLS
 Sir,I am Theophilus Okojie  the president of Edo state students, university of Benin. I have seen your post signifying your interest to govern our dear state,,,, we hope that you join us in giving meaning to the lives of Edo state students,,,,,,Reply from Prince Frank Onaivi Ukonga SDMP Governorship candidate Edo 2012...
My dearest Okojie you can trust me... my word is my bond... I promised Free Education to all students of EDO STATE at all levels from the day one we come to power... i shall give bursary awards , stipends and pocket money to all students of Edo state... it is possible... You can see that H.E. Rochas Okorocha is doing it... so if it can be done in IMO STATE , it can be done better in Edo state...
I also promised jobs for all... industrial , economic and agric revolution...
 We promised Health for all, electricity for all, housing for all...
 As soon as i become the governor of Edo State  you can be rest assured that the good days of Edo glories are back... that is my prerogative and destiny...and i am highly elated that the great students of the great university of Benin have endorsed my candidacy in the Race...


Thanks. May God continue to bless all of you and grant you continued  greatness in all your endeavors,....Regards to all... PRINCE FRANK UKONGA
VOTE PRINCE FRANK ONAIVI UKONGA 4 GOVERNOR EDO 2012.

Post a Comment